Join our award-winning Engineering team as a Vehicle Technician!
- Responsible for maximising personal performance by working efficiently and effectively throughout the working day.
- Ensure a ‘right first time’ approach to maintenance, remaining flexible and adaptable to the changing maintenance demands.
- Diagnosing any possible faults with the vehicles and determining the best and most effective solutions for repair and maintenance.
- Remain up to date with the changing technologies of the fleet and attend the relevant courses when necessary.
- Proactively contribute to the team performance to ensure that vehicles are maintained to highest standards.
* indicates required